We offer a variety of events every month to try to accommodate many schedules, skill levels, and interests. Every event is open to all members and visitors are welcome to attend a couple of events to get to know us.
- Our General Meeting is held on the first Tuesday of each month, except July. At each meeting, we report chapter news, have a brief presentation by a local speaker, and members show off their latest projects. This meeting is held at 1:30 p.m., usually at the Sedgwick County Extension Center at Ridge and 21st.
- Our Neighborhood and Special Interest Groups are smaller meetings held every month. We currently have six groups — East Side, Machine Embroiderers of Wichita, Serge It Up, Sew Inspired, Sewing Buddies and the Serger group.
- Most months, we organize an Eat & Shop, when we eat at a local restaurant and shop at local fabric stores or visit a fiber-related museum exhibit.
- Once a year, we sponsor a two-day workshop with a national educator.
- On months with five Tuesdays, we hold a sewing retreat where members can work on charity sewing or their own projects.